Join us at Season’s Four in Lexington for our
Annual Thanksgiving Feastival
November 25th, 12-4pm!
1265 Massachusetts Ave, Lexington
Ample Parking Available!
2014 LFM FEASTival PARTICIPANTS:
Pick up your pies, vegetables, fruit, appetizers, beef, lamb, pre-ordered turkeys, cider, gifts, cheese, wine, pasta, and thanksgiving sides at this fun market!
10 things we love about the market as we reflect on our 10th year!
1. The original farmers and vendors that have been with us since the beginning:
Herb Farmacy, F. Busa Farm, Flora Restaurant, Hi- Rise Bakery, Red Apple Farm, Charlton Orchards, Stillman’s Farm, River Rock Farm, Goodies Homemade, SwissBakers, Fiore di Nonno, and Larry Dore with Boston Sword and Tuna.
2. Women Farmers!
Adrienne from Wright Locke Farm, Elizabeth from Copicut Farms, Lindsay from River Rock Farm, Marianne from Signal Rock Farm, Laura, Sheryl, and Nina from First Root Farm, Kim from Chestnut Farms, and Rita from the Herb Farmacy
3. Families that farm and cook together:
F. Busa Farms, Copicut Farms, Charlton Orchards, Uncommon Feasts, Sfolia Bakery, and Roasted Granola, with new additions soon to come to the LFM with three babies a’brewing!
4. Those who keep us snacking and sharp…
Sfolia Bakery, Matt’s Amazing Smokehouse, Samira’s Homemade, Roasted Granola, Blueberry Bedford Goat Farm, In Good Taste, DOOS PK, Stir It Up Cuisine, Patty’s Guacamole, Camberville Dog Treats for our four-footed friends and On the Edge Knife Sharpening
5. Those that keep us sipping…
Carr’s Ciderhouse, Coastal Vineyards, Turtle Creek Winery, Charlton Orchards, and Downeast Cider House
6. For cooking for us when we don’t have the time …
Uncommon Feasts, Flora Restaurant, Seasoned and Spiced, Guy’s Health Homemade, and Nella Pasta
7. For celebrating All Things Apple:
Charlton Orchards, Red Apple Farm, Bug Hill Farm, and SwissBakers
8. Our sponsors, who show weekly that local businesses value local farms, food and community
9. Talented Artisans who keep us chic, warm and ready for the holidays
10. LFM volunteers and community members, who help raise funds to double the SNAP dollar, set up and take down the market every week, plan events, work with community organizations, find talented entertainers and gifted artisans, keep us connected with non-profits, and work as treasurer and board of health liaison to keep the money in order and food safe to eat.
And finally, a bonus thank you to bring in our next season: Lexington Police, Dept. of Public Works, Board of Selectmen, neighbors, Lexington Health Department, and Town Manager
Thanks to all for making it a banner year at the LFM!
The Best of Boston!
The Lexington Farmers’ Market was thrilled to be named the Best of Boston farmers’ markets for 2010! Please read about us in Boston Magazine and be sure to visit us on Tuesdays during the market season.
The Lexington Farmers’ market appreciates the support of our sponsors, Joyce Murphy from William Raveis Real Estate, Encharter Insurance, Lexington Pediatrics, aloft and element hotels, Eastern Bank, Seasons Four, CareWell Urgent Care, Sunlight Solar and Cycle Loft.
We would also like to offer special thanks to Barry Tuber of PersonalCTO.net for his continued assistance with our website.